[BlueDanube] Our Love ........ from shiva

 


 



Photobucket





Photobucket

Every time we touch

It's like the very first time

Every kiss you give me

Gets better like fine wine



Photobucket

Whenever I think my heart

could not possibly hold anymore love

It just grows bigger and stronger

then glides through the air like a dove



Photobucket

When you hold me in your arms

It's roses, champagne and fireworks right there

Your eyes draw me in

with a lover's stare



Photobucket

I can follow that stare

right into your soul and find the place that is mine

Heart to heart, soul to soul

Two spirits entwine



Photobucket

I don't need to wait for one special day

to tell you how I feel

Everyday is special

because our love is real



Photobucket

No, it's not just one day

Not only two or three

Valentine's Day Is Everyday

When It Comes To You And Me…



Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
GROUP OWNER: TUNA tunaysem@gmail.com

GROUP MODERATORS:NILGUN & AYLAK

Related link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4_mevsim

PLEASE POST YOUR MAILS IN ENGLISH SO WE ALL CAN READ THEM,
MOST OF US IN THE GROUP ONLY KNOW ENGLISH.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment