[BlueDanube] Faith

 

 
 
Faith the size of a mustard seed 
Will move a mighty mountain
That's what His word tells me 
To believe is to trust in Him 

To know that His word is truth 
To know that He will do as He says
To stand on those words
And accept them through his Grace 

So why do I doubt 
Why do I limit Him 
Why do I fear 
Is fear really a sin 

Faith the size of a mustard seed 
Is what I have and more 
Yet I whine and cry 
When adversity knocks on my door 

I know my God is there 
To wipe away my tears
I know my God is there
To calm all my fears 

I know my God is there
To fix all that's broken
I know my God can do all things 
With only one word spoken 

He's the creator of all the universe
He's the creator of my soul 
He's the reason I'm alive 
He can make me whole 

He takes me by the hand
He walks me through the dark
I've trusted Him through all the years
To chase away the enemy's sharks 

Yet when a new problem arises 
When I'm faced with sadness again 
I cry and whine and wail 
I guess I never learn 

Faith the size of a mustard seed
Will move a mighty mountain
Nothing is impossible with God 
When you simply trust in Him Amen!! 

~Unknown~
  
 

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
GROUP OWNER: TUNA tunaysem@gmail.com

GROUP MODERATORS:NILGUN & AYLAK

Related link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/4_mevsim

PLEASE POST YOUR MAILS IN ENGLISH SO WE ALL CAN READ THEM,
MOST OF US IN THE GROUP ONLY KNOW ENGLISH.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment